The Social Coordinator position is a new part-time role with the Austin Sports & Social Club created to better serve the expressed desires of our players for an ever more engaging and interactive social experience.
- Hospitality- Greet and meet attendants at social events and welcome with hospitality.
- Fun Facilitator- Facilitate interaction between players by setting up games and activities.
- Game Host- Host friendly competitions, challenges and games for players.
- Master of Ceremonies- Manage events and communicate with audience from stage PA system.
- Event Coordinator- Ensure events and facilities are properly prepared and staged.
- Brand Ambassador- Communicate what the SSC and sponsor brands are about.
- Party Promoter- Inform players about events in which they might be interested.
- Social Media Maven- Engage current and prospective players with interesting content.
- Courtesy Coach- Coach officials in hospitality and conflict resolution.
- Uniquely bold, extroverted and gregarious personality
- Desire to work evenings and weekends
- Discipline to consume alcohol responsibly
- At least 21 years of age
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Party for Pay!
- up to $50 per night
- Flexible Evening and Weekend Hours (Average of 20 hours per week)
- Free Participation in Select SSC Leagues and Tournaments
- Free Participation in SSC SportFIT classes
- Free SSC Apparel and Sponsor Schwag
- Discounts on various affiliate and sponsor products and services
- Periodic Seminars & Educational Opportunities
- Community Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
Please complete the form below to receive information about working as an SSC Social Coordinator.
Please let us know all nights available as new opportunities are always coming up. The more availability, the better!